Sunday, February 6, 2022

Magazine survey

 

Magazine survey and results 




Almost half of the individuals that voted on my survey wanted the title to be "True Beauty". True beauty is a good title and I will be using it in my magazine. True beauty is represented by a woman's inner self; their personality and character within. One person who voted also added a title called "All of US".




The title font that got the most votes was Great Vibes. This is a very fancy and sophisticated font while also being feminine because of the flowing connected characters. Great Vibes will be the font I will use for my title, considering it was my top choice as well. The other fonts could be used for the headings or cover lines included in my magazine. A picture of the font is shown below. 




I allowed this question to have multiple choices. The voters chose that the cover image should include a close up shot of a females makeup. They also chose that the cover should include colorful headings instead of simple headings. I agree will both these responses and will be using them in my magazine.  



The color scheme pink, white and black won by a tremendous amount. Considering this is a beauty magazine, I can see why these colors won. Black is a very sophisticated and intense color while the white helps to offset this and bring in a sense of calmness and purity. The color pink is perfect for a beauty magazine because it represents femininity and softness. All these colors will be incorporated into the cover page and throughout my magazine. 



This question asked where the location should be for the different photos included in the magazine. This was one of the only responses I didn't agree with. Since my color scheme will include pink, white and black, I think taking the photos at the beach will be better for the magazine. I can take the pictures on the sand or with the ocean in the background. A park in nature was a good choice but then I'd have to include trees and grass in the pictures and that wouldn't necessarily blend well with the colors.



For this survey question I asked what products people would want to see in the magazine. Skin care products got the most votes and then makeup products. Considering I am creating a beauty magazine, I will be using the products that we're most voted on. I also might include some hair product examples in the magazine because the cover will talk about hair in its cover lines.




Affordable makeup products and brands won up to half of the votes. This is a topic I am for sure going to be including in my magazine. The word "affordable" doesn't always mean cheap or bad quality, but instead it grabs peoples attention and makes them want to buy a product. The best skin care products got the next most amount of votes and will be good to include in my magazine in the section with skin care products (as seen above).




The best makeup brand that people want to see in the magazine is L'Oréal Paris. I personally love this brand and use their products often. This will be good for when I have to take pictures of these products for my magazine. NYX is the next product that won the most votes but I will be using the brand e.l.f. instead to advertise in my magazine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Magazine

                                                              Beauty Magazine   My beauty magazine, True Beauty is complete! I used the gra...