Monday, March 28, 2022

Update page


The time has come!!!

My final magazine is complete but I wanted to share some last minute changes I had throughout the past few days.

 

So here's a little update on my final editing process. 


So first off, I made some changes with the font and ended up using Cinzel Decorative for the titles of the table of contents and double page spread because it gave the magazine a sleek and classy look. I stayed with my plan of making all of the headings a bright pink color and used Cinzel Decorative font again. The page numbers and small headings are in a darker pink color and have bold letters to add sophistication to the pages. This makes them pop out and grab the readers attention. I incorporated the color pink into my photography as well to match the theme, for example the sky, my nail polish, and my own makeup products. 

In the cover page, I gave the masthead a flowy font to still make the magazine have a fun and lighthearted feel. Both bright and dark pink colors were incorporated into the headlines of the cover page.

My interview with Robyn Jones was about beauty standards in today society and what she's doing to change them. I also added pictures of her to go with the theme of the beauty magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Magazine

                                                              Beauty Magazine   My beauty magazine, True Beauty is complete! I used the gra...