Thursday, March 17, 2022

CCR 2

  Creative Critical Reflection 2


For my second CCR, I created a cartoon which answered the second question, how does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text? I used the software app Pixton which allows you to create digital cartoons.









 I made the background of the cartoon at the beach/ ocean to match the theme of my magazine. The cartoon shows two unfamiliar girls meeting and then getting into a conversation about the new beauty magazine, "True Beauty". I used this to describe what will be shown inside the magazine and the special features it includes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Magazine

                                                              Beauty Magazine   My beauty magazine, True Beauty is complete! I used the gra...