Monday, March 14, 2022

Focus group (feedback)

                                      Magazine feedback 


This week, I have to share my beauty magazine with 4 people and get their opinions and feedback on my product. I asked them what they liked about the magazine and if there is anything they think I should change in it.


The first person I shared my magazine with was my mom. She really liked the name "True Beauty" and said it was very fitting for this type of magazine. My mom also thought the pink masthead and cover lines against the beach background looked very chic. She said that the typography and layout of the table of contents and double page spread looked sophisticated and classy.

My friend Robyn enjoyed the makeup product pictures and how they were edited. She also liked how she got to be featured inside the magazine as a famous celebrity. She suggested that I should take more product pictures for the magazine, maybe even in the water at the beach. Robyn also had an idea that I should take pictures of certain hairstyles or makeup looks to include into the magazine.

I also showed my friend Jose my beauty magazine. Since he is a guy, he wasn't that interested in the makeup and beauty side but instead the photography and the classy look caught his attention. He also agreed with Robyn that I should take some pictures in the ocean to incorporate some blue colors into the magazine. This will lessen the feminine feel and add a more masculine or modern look. I agree with this too.

The last person I shared my magazine with was my friend Shira. She spoke very highly of it and enjoyed all the creative headings included in the table of contents. She also pointed out how professional my makeup product pictures look, which I just used the portrait mode on my iPhone camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Magazine

                                                              Beauty Magazine   My beauty magazine, True Beauty is complete! I used the gra...