Monday, March 14, 2022

CCR 1

                             Creative Critical Reflection 1


This is my CCR, question 1, how does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues? I created a pamphlet using the graphic design website Canva which allowed me to easily answer the question and add pictures as well as information. I described beauty standards today and how women are constantly going against them. I want my magazine to inspire women to be their true selves. I was also able to talk about my magazine interview and what I might ask.




You can also access my Canva CCR through this link: 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAE66_S2Fg4/sx0rM5sa1HK85EwaYgAEsw/view?utm_content=DAE66_S2Fg4&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Magazine

                                                              Beauty Magazine   My beauty magazine, True Beauty is complete! I used the gra...