Sunday, March 13, 2022

Developing content

                            Double page spread rough draft


Since my final magazine is due in a couple of days, I created a digital rough draft of my double page spread to keep me organized. I also made a rough draft like this for my table of contents page.


The line going down the middle represents the two pages. The left side page will include a heading, a picture of a model wearing makeup with description and a celebrity interview. I will be interviewing pop star Robyn Jones on beauty standards. The right page will include different beauty categories, for example, affordable makeup products, skin care and hairstyles to try. Each category title will be pink in color and include a description and pictures of the products as well as demonstration pictures.



I will use the same Sweet Grand font for my titles and headings here that I used for my table of contents page. The rest of the wording will be in the font Times New Roman. Using the same fonts throughout my magazine will make it look uniform and reduce distractions for the readers. 

My interview will be about beauty standards and I will ask Robyn how she thinks these standards are changing and evolving today. I will also ask her about how her new makeup brand, Enchantress beauty is helping women conquer these beauty standards and feel more comfortable in their bodies. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Magazine

                                                              Beauty Magazine   My beauty magazine, True Beauty is complete! I used the gra...