Friday, February 25, 2022

Magazine Timeline

                             Making a timeline for my magazine process


I made two calendars to help me stay on track with my magazine and ensure I complete it on time.



This calendar for February shows that I will be doing my blog posts for most of the last week and over the weekend I will go to the beach and take my model and product pictures during the sunrise. I will also edit the picture I have taken. 

This March calendar goes from the beginning of the month until my final magazine is due after spring break on March 28th. This month I will be completing many blog posts, my interview for the double page spread and taking/ editing more pictures. I will also start putting my magazine together and create my cover and contents page. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty Magazine

                                                              Beauty Magazine   My beauty magazine, True Beauty is complete! I used the gra...